Fracture Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Fracture's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.8M per year.
- Fracture received $0.5M in venture funding in June 2013.
- Fracture's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Fracture's total funding is $0.5M.
- Fracture has 51 Employees.
- Fracture grew their employee count by 24% last year.
- Fracture currently has 3 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
|Every Store Per...||$5.8M||23||N/A||N/A||-||N/A|
|Tampa Museum of...||$18.3M||73||-3%||N/A||-||N/A|
|Garden of Life||$118.5M||472||3%||N/A||-||N/A|
What Is Fracture?
Fracture is a photo decor company that is changing the way people print and display their personal digital photos. We sell a one-piece picture & frame made from printed glass, which we call a "Fracture". Our goal is to bridge the gap between taking your photos and getting them on your wall, and our product is giving people a reason to get excited about photo printing again. To find out what all the fuss is about, head to www.FractureMe.com and upload your digital photos.keywords:E-Commerce,Media
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Nick Foles suffered a left clavicle fracture Sunday and will undergo surgery Monday. Here's what fans might ...
New Jaguars quarterback Nick Foles goes down in first quarter with shoulder injury, could miss 6-8 weeks.
Last year's MVP runner-up hasn't played since leaving Sunday's game a few innings after injuring the thumb on a headfirst slide.