Foundry 42 Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Foundry 42's estimated annual revenue is currently $121.6M per year.
- Foundry 42 received $46.0M in venture funding in December 2018.
- Foundry 42's estimated revenue per employee is $202,000
- Foundry 42's total funding is $80M.
- Foundry 42 has 602 Employees.
- Foundry 42 grew their employee count by 17% last year.
- Foundry 42 currently has 144 job openings.
What Is Foundry 42?
Cloud Imperium Games is a new kind of independent studio dedicated to delivering AAA experiences outside the established publisher system, founded by Chris Roberts, creator of the best selling Wing Commander and Freelancer series, Cloud Imperium is currently developing Star Citizen, a record-shattering crowd funded title that combines classic space sim gameplay with Hollywood-caliber visuals. Cloud Imperium aims to pave new ground in game development by sharing the process with the players. Where game development was once hidden, Cloud Imperium has opted to share the process with those backing Star Citizen. Supporters come to know the team and follow them every step of the way as the game created. The community is closely engaged and their feedback Is considered in all aspects of game development, avoiding standard publicity to put Roberts epic vision directly in players hands. Cloud Imperium has studios in Los Angeles, California ; Austin, Texas ; Manchester, UK and Frankfurt, Germany.keywords:Entertainment,Gaming