FotoWare Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- FotoWare's estimated annual revenue is currently $4.6M per year.
- FotoWare's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- FotoWare has 32 Employees.
- FotoWare grew their employee count by 23% last year.
- FotoWare currently has 1 job openings.
What Is FotoWare?
FotoWare is a software company based in Oslo, Norway, with offices in Hamburg, Sydney and Gothenburg, and resellers in 41 countries. Established in 1994 as a result of the growing demand to handle large volumes of digital photos and videos, the company has since then provided 2000+ companies with enterprise-class Digital Asset Management solutions. FotoWare has built one of the most efficient and productive solutions found on the market today for finding, processing and sharing videos, photos, graphics, audio, presentations, and documents. The solution is praised among users for the user experience and functionality, and the modular system is very cost efficient for both small and large companies, and is available for private-cloud, hybrid or on-premise deployments. FotoWare has a D&B AAA-rating for the 10th consecutive year.keywords:N/A