Fortem Cares Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Fortem Cares's estimated annual revenue is currently $130.8M per year.
- Fortem Cares's estimated revenue per employee is $290,000
- Fortem Cares has 451 Employees.
- Fortem Cares grew their employee count by 16% last year.
- Fortem Cares currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Fortem Cares?
Fortem is a national contractor employing around 1,000 people and working in over 165,000 homes and properties across the UK. Inspiring a legacy in local communities is at the heart of our business, last year we invested £1.2m in local community projects through volunteering, supplying materials and fundraising. In conjunction with a carefully selected number of partner suppliers and subcontractors we deliver high quality new build, capital investment, refurbishment, reconfiguration, planned maintenance and reactive maintenance to a large number of valued clients across the housing, blue-light, public buildings, education and care sectors. In addition, we have industry-leading Energy Services expertise, specialising in making homes more energy efficient and cheaper and easier to heat, helping families out of fuel poverty and reducing carbon emissions. Follow us on Twitter for all our latest news and updates @FortemCareskeywords:N/A