Fortanix Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Fortanix's estimated annual revenue is currently $27.5M per year.
- Fortanix received $23.0M in venture funding in January 2019.
- Fortanix's estimated revenue per employee is $204,000
- Fortanix's total funding is $31.1M.
- Fortanix has 135 Employees.
- Fortanix grew their employee count by 55% last year.
- Fortanix currently has 18 job openings.
What Is Fortanix?
Fortanix is building a new category Runtime Encryption using Intel SGX. Just like encryption today protects data at rest and data during motion, Runtime Encryption keeps keys, data, and applications completely protected from external and internal threats including malicious insiders, cloud providers, OS-level hacks and network intruders. Customer gets deterministic security, unlike existing leaky security, which means their applications and data remain completely protected regardless of how the attacks originate and how root credentials are compromised. Keep your most valuable applications and data protected even when infrastructure has been compromised, even when adversary has physical access and root passwords!keywords:Enterprise Security