Fort Behavioral Health Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Fort Behavioral Health's estimated annual revenue is currently $10.8M per year.
- Fort Behavioral Health's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Fort Behavioral Health has 40 Employees.
- Fort Behavioral Health grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- Fort Behavioral Health currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Fort Behavioral Health?
Fort Behavioral Health in Fort Worth, TX offers a family of programs for adults and adolescents. For our 18 and older population, we offer client-centered recovery programs including medically-supervised detox, residential addiction treatment, partial hospitalization, and Intensive Outpatient Programs. We provide hope and healing for adults struggling with substance use and co-occurring disorders. Within our adolescent services, we offer residential treatment for teens ages 13-17 struggling with substance abuse and co-occurring mental health disorders. This program specifically focuses on your child learning the underlying causes of their self-defeating behaviors and developing essential life skills. In addition, for adolescents ages 11-17, Camp Worth offers a separate program for adolescents diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). At Camp Worth, we offer a combination of personalized treatment programs that teaches our loved ones different ways to communicate. Come start your journey with us at Fort Behavioral Health.keywords:N/A