FoodLogiQ Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- FoodLogiQ's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.6M per year.
- FoodLogiQ received $19.5M in venture funding in March 2018.
- FoodLogiQ's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- FoodLogiQ's total funding is $33.8M.
- FoodLogiQ has 66 Employees.
- FoodLogiQ grew their employee count by -6% last year.
- FoodLogiQ currently has 3 job openings.
What Is FoodLogiQ?
FoodLogiQ® provides traceability, food safety compliance and supply chain transparency software solutions. We help restaurant operators, food retailers, consumer packaged goods companies and other food companies achieve end-to-end traceability while supporting safe and high quality food products across the supply chain. With FoodLogiQ's platform, food companies can build an online supplier community, onboard suppliers all at once and stay on top of supplier audits and assessments. Manage quality incidents, report them directly to suppliers and recoup the costs of stock withdrawals. And with lot-level traceability, see exactly where your product is at all times, especially when it matters most during an investigation. FoodLogiQ customers include Whole Foods, Chipotle, Subway, Five Guy's, Dave & Buster's, Tropical Smoothie Cafe, Cava Grill, Robinson Fresh, Durst Organic Farms, Bailey Farms, the National Potato Council, and Golden State Foods among others. The FoodLogiQ Connect platform includes over 6,500 registered businesses in over 35 countries.keywords:B2B, saas