Foghorn Therapeutics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Foghorn Therapeutics's estimated annual revenue is currently $18.4M per year.
- Foghorn Therapeutics received $50.0M in venture funding in March 2018.
- Foghorn Therapeutics's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Foghorn Therapeutics's total funding is $50M.
- Foghorn Therapeutics has 119 Employees.
- Foghorn Therapeutics grew their employee count by 28% last year.
- Foghorn Therapeutics currently has 6 job openings.
What Is Foghorn Therapeutics?
More than 20,000 genes make us human. Genes control critical aspects of health and disease but what controls our genes A Flagship Pioneering company, Foghorn Therapeutics is developing therapies based on a system that directs which genes our cells express, and when, where, and in what order. By manipulating this system with our unique Gene Traffic Control(TM) platform, Foghorn will change how genes turn on and off. Unlike approaches that edit genes, this novel way of thinking will alter what our DNA has in store for usand rewrite destiny for millions of people living with disease. With Gene Traffic Control(TM) Foghorn is pioneering a new, major class of drug targets to develop unprecedented therapies for cancer and other serious diseases. We have already validated multiple targets, are in the process of developing drug candidates in multiple types of cancer and are beginning to explore other diseases.keywords:N/A