FogPharma Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- FogPharma's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.2M per year.
- FogPharma received $66.0M in venture funding in May 2018.
- FogPharma's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- FogPharma's total funding is $112.6M.
- FogPharma has 72 Employees.
- FogPharma grew their employee count by 18% last year.
- FogPharma currently has 12 job openings.
What Is FogPharma?
FogPharma is dedicated to the creation of a new class of medicines that target human disease drivers currently considered undruggable. The company's cell-penetrating miniproteins (CPMPs) combine the targeting power of protein therapeutics with the cell-penetrating ability of small molecules. This unique combination of targeting features enables CPMP's to access and engage proteins that have long been known to play a major role in causing serious human diseases, but have been frustratingly beyond the reach of therapeutic intervention. We are a vibrant and driven group of scientists and science lovers, with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, and deeply committed to our mission of adding years to life and life to years through the creation of transformative new medicines.keywords:N/A