Flywheel Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Flywheel's estimated annual revenue is currently $29.9M per year.
- Flywheel received $4.0M in venture funding in April 2016.
- Flywheel's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Flywheel's total funding is $15.2M.
- Flywheel's pricing is $150 per year.
- Flywheel has 206 Employees.
- Flywheel grew their employee count by 41% last year.
- Flywheel currently has 37 job openings.
What Is Flywheel?
Flywheel helps creatives do their best work through a series of well-designed products and resources, including its namesake product, a delightful Wordpress hosting platform, and Local by Flywheel, a fuss-free local development application. The company is laser-focused on crafting sleek and simple tools that allow users to quickly build, launch, and manage any (and all!) of their WordPress sites. From small agencies to giant clients, Flywheel products have helped over 100,000 people scale their business on the WordPress platform.keywords:Advertising, saas