Flying Wild Hog Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Flying Wild Hog's estimated annual revenue is currently $49.9M per year.
- Flying Wild Hog's estimated revenue per employee is $202,000
- Flying Wild Hog has 247 Employees.
- Flying Wild Hog grew their employee count by 27% last year.
- Flying Wild Hog currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Flying Wild Hog?
Flying Wild Hog is a game production studio based in Poland with headquarter in Warsaw and office in Cracow. Our studio is set on developing high quality titles both for hardcore gamers and casual players. We currently employ over 100 people. We are working now on 2 unannounced titles. Our games: - Shadow Warrior 2 (PC released on Oct 13th 2016, PS4 / Xbox One released on May 25th 2017) - JUJU (PC / PS3 / XBox360 released on Dec 10th 2014) - Shadow Warrior (PC released on Sep 26th 2013, PS4 / Xbox One released on Oct 21th 2014) - Hard Reset Redux (PC / PS4 / Xbox One released in June 2016) - Hard Reset: Exile DLC (PC released in April 2012) - Hard Reset (PC released in September 2011) We are always looking for talented people! firstname.lastname@example.org:N/A