Flying Embers Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Flying Embers's estimated annual revenue is currently $18.9M per year.
- Flying Embers's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Flying Embers has 70 Employees.
- Flying Embers grew their employee count by 13% last year.
- Flying Embers currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Flying Embers?
Flying Embers is a hand-crafted, hard beverage brand based in Ventura, California that develops great-tasting botanical brews with functional benefits. With a commitment to innovation, Flying Embersￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢ products are low in sugar, carbs and calories, while also featuring such attributes as live probiotics, adaptogens and USDA certified organic ingredients.ￃﾂￂﾠOh, and donￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢt forget gluten free, vegan, and keto-friendly. A proud supporter of its community, Flying Embers donates a portion of revenue to firefighters and first responder charitable organizations out of respect for their service. Flying Embers was founded in 2017 by beverage entrepreneur Bill Moses, former CEO of Kevita sparkling probiotics, which was sold to PepsiCo in 2016. Today, Flying Embers has two tap rooms in Los Angeles and Boston, and its products are sold in 40 states across the U.S. To learn more, visit www.FlyingEmbers.com or @FlyingEmbersBrewkeywords:N/A