Flyer Consulting Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Flyer Consulting's estimated annual revenue is currently $10.7M per year.
- Flyer Consulting's estimated revenue per employee is $198,000
- Flyer Consulting has 54 Employees.
- Flyer Consulting grew their employee count by -11% last year.
Flyer Consulting Competitors & AlternativesAdd Company
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is Flyer Consulting?
Flyer Consulting provides strategic business solutions to nonprofits of the Greater Dayton Area and beyond. Our team is composed of high-achieving students studying all different types of curricula. Our mission is to provide clients with valuable business advice, while simultaneously participating in a tremendous learning experience. We operate under the umbrella of the University of Dayton School of Business Administration.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Flyer Consulting News
... consulting firm Crowe is the one of the property's largest tenants with a lease that runs through September 2025, according to the flyer...
2. RFQ #22-01, Selection #3 McClelland Consulting Engineers, Inc. and Olsson Associates, Inc. (Details): A resolution to award RFQ #...
Carolyn Haney, CEO of Flyer Enterprises, the sixth-largest ... work with nonprofits and run a microlending program with Flyer Consulting;...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|