Flybits Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Flybits's estimated annual revenue is currently $15.8M per year.
- Flybits received $6.5M in venture funding in May 2018.
- Flybits's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Flybits's total funding is $11.3M.
- Flybits has 109 Employees.
- Flybits grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- Flybits currently has 6 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Flybits?
Flybits is a context-as-a-service company that hides the complexity of data intelligence and contextualization, enabling enterprises to create and deliver highly personalized customer experiences that drive digital engagement. For more information, visit www.flybits.com and follow us on Twitter at @flybitsinc.keywords:Analytics,Enterprise Software,Human Resources Hr,Internet of Things,Marketing,Marketing Analytics,Mobile
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Flybits wants to help banks by taking their proprietary customer data — like the activities a customer has done in her account — and adding in ...
Toronto-based startup Flybits believes that the best way to compete in the future is not just by developing innovative products and services, but ...
Today, Toronto-based startup Flybits is announcing $35 million in funding for a platform that it believes can offer these banks a way of ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
|2018-05-09||$6.5M||B||Information Venture Partners||Article|