Fluence Automation Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Fluence Automation's estimated annual revenue is currently $42M per year.
- Fluence Automation's estimated revenue per employee is $353,000
- Fluence Automation has 119 Employees.
- Fluence Automation grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- Fluence Automation currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Fluence Automation?
Fluence Automation, LLC (Fluence) is a new company with a rich history of providing innovative technologies to the mail distribution, logistics and parcel automation markets. Fluence is the former Sorting and Parcels division of Bell and Howell. Fluence has a global install base covering government, postal services as well as many of the Fortune 500, built over the last 30+ years. With a depth of expertise in high speed imaging, sorting and linerless labeling, the company is well known in the industry for robust, advanced equipment designed for round-the-clock operation, supported by one of the best service teams in the industry. Products include high speed imaging, sorting and software for both outgoing and inbound mail across many verticals, mail ballot processing for election officials (Vote by Mail), parcel sorting and linerless labeling for various parcels automation segments, including CEP (Courier, Express and Parcels), distribution centers and 3PLs (Third Party Logistics providers).keywords:N/A