Flowonix Medical Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Flowonix Medical's estimated annual revenue is currently $26.6M per year.
- Flowonix Medical received $15.5M in venture funding in June 2016.
- Flowonix Medical's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Flowonix Medical's total funding is $52M.
- Flowonix Medical has 106 Employees.
- Flowonix Medical grew their employee count by 0% last year.
- Flowonix Medical currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Flowonix Medical?
Flowonix is a medical device company dedicated to helping those who suffer from chronic disorders. Our team has decades of experience developing unique and reliable medical devices to improve lifestyles. Using one of a kind technology, Flowonix has developed an implantable drug pump designed to deliver therapeutic drugs into the spine to relieve a variety of chronic disorders and help patients return to normal lives. Currently, Flowonix is focused on alleviating chronic pain. We are dedicated to working with healthcare professionals to help ease suffering and allow people to reclaim their lives through innovation and therapy advancements. Flowonix's engineering team has a long history of developing pump technology. Beginning in the early 1970's, the team has been responsible for many of the early innovations, including: First implant for anticoagulant Heparin First human implant for Floxuridine (FUDR, an anti-cancer chemotherapy drug) First human implant for insulin First human implant for morphine First valve regulated intrathecal pump US Patents on: Programmable valve pumps Implantable, refillable pumps Long life power supplies for implantable pumps Septumless implantable pumps Low power electromagnetic valves Pump diagnostic systems ...and many more. 12 issued US patents, with 7 more patents pending.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Medical Devices,Pharmaceuticals