FlowBelow Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- FlowBelow's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.8M per year.
- FlowBelow received $1.5M in venture funding in June 2016.
- FlowBelow's estimated revenue per employee is $328,000
- FlowBelow's total funding is $2.8M.
- FlowBelow has 36 Employees.
- FlowBelow grew their employee count by 13% last year.
- FlowBelow currently has 5 job openings.
What Is FlowBelow?
Fuel Saving Aerodynamic System | Class 8 Tractor AeroKit | Quick-Release Wheel Covers The FlowBelow Tractor AeroKit is a tractor mounted aerodynamics system that offers proven fuel savings of 2.23% for van, reefer, tanker and flatbed fleet operations. FlowBelow began the process of improving tractor aerodynamics by first laser scanning a modern class 8 tractor. Our team of mechanical/aerospace engineers and physicists analyzed the airflow using computational fluid dynamics (CFD) with a focus on the most drag-intensive areas and then designed the FlowBelow Tractor AeroKit to optimize the turbulent airflow around the tandem area of the tractor.keywords:Automotive,Cleantech,E-Commerce,Healthcare,Medical Devices,Robotics,Transportation,Wind Power