FlexFunds Exchange Traded Products Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- FlexFunds Exchange Traded Products's estimated annual revenue is currently $7.7M per year.
- FlexFunds Exchange Traded Products's estimated revenue per employee is $227,000
- FlexFunds Exchange Traded Products has 34 Employees.
- FlexFunds Exchange Traded Products grew their employee count by -24% last year.
- FlexFunds Exchange Traded Products currently has 1 job openings.
What Is FlexFunds Exchange Traded Products?
Founded in 2011, FlexFunds was formed by a team of capital markets and private equity veterans that identified an industry need. Asset managers needed efficient, distributable and cost-effective vehicles for their customized strategies. FlexFunds is a leading provider of investment vehicles that allow financial institutions, asset managers and family offices to create efficiencies and expand access to investment strategies globally. - Over 2.5 Billion In More Than 150 Issuances - Currently Ranging From $5,000,000 To $400,000,000 In Funding Amounts - 8 Offices Around The World - 30+ Countries With Securitized Assets WHAT SECURITIZATION CAN DO FOR YOU PACKAGE CUSTOM OPPORTUNITIES We provide custom investment vehicles that are efficient and cost effective REACH WORLDWIDE INVESTORS Our programs allow securities to be easily distributed to investors globally. INTEGRATED PRODUCT ADMINISTRATION We are supported by worldwide trusted financial and legal institutions.keywords:N/A