FitFlop Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- FitFlop's estimated annual revenue is currently $104.4M per year.
- FitFlop's estimated revenue per employee is $228,000
- FitFlop has 458 Employees.
- FitFlop grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- FitFlop currently has 1 job openings.
What Is FitFlop?
In 2007 Marcia Kilgore, serial entrepreneur and award winning businesswoman, founded FitFlop, bringing her first biomechanically engineered sandals to thousands of comfort-seeking women around the world. Today, FitFlop continues to broaden its range of sandals, sneakers, loafers and skates, all of which are all made for living in. There are many walks of life, and wherever yours takes you, we are there to support you from the ground up. Our mission is to create shoes that people can live in, not just because they look good, but because they feel good and are good for you too.keywords:N/A