First Centennial Mortgage Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- First Centennial Mortgage's estimated annual revenue is currently $65.9M per year.
- First Centennial Mortgage's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- First Centennial Mortgage has 314 Employees.
- First Centennial Mortgage grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- First Centennial Mortgage currently has 1 job openings.
What Is First Centennial Mortgage?
First Centennial Mortgage is a family owned mortgage lender helping families and individuals realize the American Dream of homeownership. We assist our customers with products that represent every aspect of the homeowner's financing needs. The cornerstone of our company is the team we have built. We have been successful at attracting the best in the industry and are committed to delivering the highest customer service. We process, underwrite, close, and fund all our loans in-house, giving us the ability to control the loan process from beginning to end. We are continually recognized and receive numerous awards including: one of the Top 100 Mortgage Companies for the last six consecutive years by Mortgage Executive Magazine; Top Tech-Savvy Lender by Mortgage Technology, listed by Goldline Research in Forbes Magazine as one of the Top 10 Most Dependable Lenders in the country, and identified as one of the Chicago Tribune's Top Work Places the last two years in a row. First Centennial Mortgage has also been recognized as a LendRIGHT lender, a seal carried by less than 3% of lenders in America. Equal Housing Lender. NMLS#132763.keywords:Banking,Finance