First Bank NJ Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- First Bank NJ's estimated annual revenue is currently $27.3M per year.
- First Bank NJ's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- First Bank NJ's total funding is $13.7M.
- First Bank NJ has 130 Employees.
- First Bank NJ grew their employee count by 17% last year.
- First Bank NJ currently has 1 job openings.
What Is First Bank NJ?
First Bank is a New Jersey state-chartered bank with 17 full-service branches in Cranbury, Denville, Ewing, Flemington, Hamilton, Lawrence, Randolph, Somerset and Williamstown, New Jersey, as well as Levittown, Doylestown, Warminster, Bensalem and Trevose, Pennsylvania. With approximately $1.4 billion in assets as of June 30, 2017, First Bank offers a traditional range of deposit and loan products to individuals, families and businesses throughout the New York City to Philadelphia corridor. First Bank's common stock is listed on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol FRBA.keywords:Physical Security,Security