First Alliance Credit Union Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- First Alliance Credit Union's estimated annual revenue is currently $14.5M per year.
- First Alliance Credit Union's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- First Alliance Credit Union has 69 Employees.
- First Alliance Credit Union grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- First Alliance Credit Union currently has 1 job openings.
What Is First Alliance Credit Union?
It's hard to believe, but First Alliance Credit Union has been around since 1932. That's right. We began with just seven city employees (teachers and fire fighters). We were the first and still are the oldest credit union in Rochester, Minnesota. Of course, now our membership is open to everyone who lives, works, worships, shops or attends school in Olmsted, Winona, Wabasha, Dodge and Goodhue counties. You may have noticed we've recently unveiled our new brand. Were thrilled with our transformation and hope you are as well. Not to worry, though. Were still the same strongly capitalized credit union, and youll still see the same friendly faces. In fact, our commitment to our members is deeper than ever. Lower rates on loans, higher yields on savings products, reduced or eliminated fees, and most importantly, sound financial advice you can actually use remain our priorities. Our mission is expressed best by our new tagline: All For One. Simply put, ALL we do is FOR every ONE of our members. And that means you. Give us the opportunity to help make your financial goals a reality. You wont be disappointed.keywords:N/A