Firehawk Helicopters Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Firehawk Helicopters's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.3M per year.
- Firehawk Helicopters's estimated revenue per employee is $246,000
- Firehawk Helicopters has 50 Employees.
- Firehawk Helicopters grew their employee count by 9% last year.
- Firehawk Helicopters currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
|Delta Airport C...||$25.6M||104||N/A||N/A||-||N/A|
|Aurora Flight S...||$173.4M||705||-10%||N/A||-||N/A|
What Is Firehawk Helicopters?
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Firehawk Helicopters News
The Ventura County Air Unit got a big upgrade recently with the arrival of its first new helicopter in years. The 2007 Firehawk, dubbed “Copter 2 ...
And the state is taking delivery of a new Sikorsky S-70i Firehawk helicopter next month, the first of 12 replacement firefighting helicopters.
VIDEO: @LACoFireAirOps Firehawk helicopter flying along Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu on the way to protect life and property. This is a ...