Fifth Season, powered by RoBotany Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Fifth Season, powered by RoBotany's estimated annual revenue is currently $28.6M per year.
- Fifth Season, powered by RoBotany's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Fifth Season, powered by RoBotany's total funding is $35M.
- Fifth Season, powered by RoBotany has 106 Employees.
- Fifth Season, powered by RoBotany grew their employee count by 74% last year.
Fifth Season, powered by RoBotany Competitors & Alternatives
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is Fifth Season, powered by RoBotany?
Fifth Season (founded as RoBotany in 2016) is a consumer tech company and indoor farming pioneer with Carnegie Mellon University roots that is creating a new era of fresh foods. Its commercial-scale indoor vertical farms use proprietary robotics, AI, and smart operations technology to grow leafy greens and herbs at affordable prices year-round. All Fifth Season food is grown without pesticides and is delivered to local grocery retailers, restaurants, and consumers at maximum freshness. Fifth Season’s first full-scale farm will open in early 2020 in Braddock, an historic steel town near Pittsburgh. The company is evaluating sites for similar farms in cities across the U.S.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Fifth Season, powered by RoBotany News
PITTSBURGH, Feb. 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Fifth Season, a vertical- and robotic-farming pioneer headquartered in Pittsburgh, today announced a significant expansion of its distribution partnership with Giant Eagle Inc., one of the nation's largest food retailers and distributors with approximat ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|