Fifth Season, powered by RoBotany Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Fifth Season, powered by RoBotany's estimated annual revenue is currently $17M per year.
- Fifth Season, powered by RoBotany's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Fifth Season, powered by RoBotany has 63 Employees.
- Fifth Season, powered by RoBotany grew their employee count by 34% last year.
- Fifth Season, powered by RoBotany currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Fifth Season, powered by RoBotany?
Fifth Season (founded as RoBotany in 2016) is a consumer tech company and indoor farming pioneer with Carnegie Mellon University roots that is creating a new era of fresh foods. Its commercial-scale indoor vertical farms use proprietary robotics, AI, and smart operations technology to grow leafy greens and herbs at affordable prices year-round. All Fifth Season food is grown without pesticides and is delivered to local grocery retailers, restaurants, and consumers at maximum freshness. Fifth Season’s first full-scale farm will open in early 2020 in Braddock, an historic steel town near Pittsburgh. The company is evaluating sites for similar farms in cities across the U.S.keywords:N/A