FiberLight Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- FiberLight's estimated annual revenue is currently $70.6M per year.
- FiberLight received $97.2M in venture funding in October 2013.
- FiberLight's estimated revenue per employee is $349,375
- FiberLight's total funding is $422.2M.
- FiberLight's current valuation is $1.6B. (April 2018)
- FiberLight has 202 Employees.
- FiberLight grew their employee count by 3% last year.
FiberLight Competitors & Alternatives
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is FiberLight?
Digital transformation starts with purpose-built networks! FiberLight has been designing, building, and deploying one-of-a-kind fiber networks to ignite digital revolution for over 20 years. Today FiberLight owns over 14,000 route miles of robust fiber networks in over 44 key growth areas in Florida, Georgia, Maryland, Texas, Virginia, and Washington, D.C. All of our carrier-grade products including Ethernet, FiberLight Cloud Connect, Dedicated Internet Access, Dark Fiber, and Wavelengths are engineered to ensure business continuity. We credit our success to having the right people at the right places making the right investments.keywords:Cleantech,Data Storage,Information Security,Security,Storage,Telecommunications,Wind Power
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
... 8 carriers and dark fiber providers onsite including ATT, Zayo, Lumen/Century Link, Logix/Alpheus, Cogent, FiberLight, ICFN, and DIS...
Fujitsu says FiberLight is the first network operator in the U.S. to deploy the T700 transport blade in combination with the L130/L140 colorless...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|