Fetcher Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Fetcher's estimated annual revenue is currently $21.8M per year.
- Fetcher received $5.4M in venture funding in March 2019.
- Fetcher's estimated revenue per employee is $113,874
- Fetcher's total funding is $13.3M.
- Fetcher has 191 Employees.
- Fetcher grew their employee count by 27% last year.
- Fetcher currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Fetcher?
Our mission at Fetcher is to make it fast, easy and fun for organizations to find the right person, for the right job, at the right time. We help companies find the candidates whose talents, interests and experience best match the needs of the job and the culture of the team. We believe when the right person is in the right role, real magic happens. We built Fetcher to reduce the pain and expense of hiring so that organizations can focus their time on attracting talent and nurturing the growth and development of their people. We are committed to investing in long-term partnerships with organizations who see talent as their greatest asset, and we create the tools that empower their growth. We look forward to partnering with you to thoughtfully grow your team.keywords:saas