Ferrous Processing and Trading Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Ferrous Processing and Trading's estimated annual revenue is currently $33M per year.
- Ferrous Processing and Trading's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Ferrous Processing and Trading has 157 Employees.
- Ferrous Processing and Trading grew their employee count by 9% last year.
- Ferrous Processing and Trading currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Ferrous Processing and Trading?
From the proud heritage of our southeastern Michigan roots, Ferrous Processing & Trading have grown into one of North America's premier processors, sellers and recyclers of scrap metals of all kinds. From massive auto shredding operations and specialty steel making and foundry products to nonferrous metals and industrial scrap management. We are supported by the unique skills and experience of our management, commercial and operations team. Our ownership assures both financial strength, a deep commitment to our industry and our customers. We have built our reputation on the core values of integrity, responsiveness, expertise and creativity in scrap metal recycling. We have become a key supplier to the North American metals industry as well as the major scrap metal manager for the nation's auto industry. Our processing facilities from Ontario to Florida, certified quality management and logistics capability help to ensure product pickup & delivery. In every stage of its life, from new steel coil to the assembly line to the used parts pile; then through the scrap processing yard and into the furnace to make new steel coil again..we have the right answers for handling and marketing metal.keywords:N/A