Fandango Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Fandango's estimated annual revenue is currently $87.3M per year.
- Fandango's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Fandango's total funding is $45.3M.
- Fandango has 602 Employees.
- Fandango currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Fandango?
Fandango is the fastest-growing movie-ticketing company in the United States, and is transforming the moviegoing experience. Headquartered in Santa Monica, Calif., Fandango provides advance tickets, showtimes and more on the Internet and by telephone, and makes planning a trip to the movies faster and easier than ever. Fandango is also leading the way in new moviegoing enhancements with an ongoing test (in select markets) of such advancements as print-at-home ticketing, express theater and concession lines and more.keywords:N/A