FanDuel Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- FanDuel's estimated annual revenue is currently $256.3M per year.
- FanDuel received $55.0M in venture funding in September 2016.
- FanDuel's estimated revenue per employee is $160,000
- FanDuel's total funding is $386.2M.
- FanDuel has 1602 Employees.
- FanDuel grew their employee count by 40% last year.
- FanDuel currently has 66 job openings.
What Is FanDuel?
Founded in 2009, FanDuel has redefined fantasy sports in pursuit of its mission of making sports more exciting. FanDuel offers a multitude of one-day, weekly and season-long game options for NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, Golf, WNBA, and the EPL, with new public and private leagues forming daily, ranging in size from two to thousands of players. The Official Partner of the NBA, FanDuel drives fan engagement, hosting numerous live events and creating once-in- a-lifetime experiences for sports fans throughout the year. FanDuel is based in New York City with offices in Los Angeles, Orlando, Edinburgh, and Glasgow. FanDuel has raised funding from KKR, Google Capital, Time Warner/Turner Sports, Shamrock Capital, NBC Sports Ventures, Comcast Ventures, Pentech Ventures, Piton Capital and Bullpen Capital. Learn more about what we do at: https://www.fanduel.com/about https://twitter.com/FanDuel https://www.facebook.com/fanduel/ https://www.instagram.com/fanduel/ https://www.youtube.com/user/FanduelVideos https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/fanduel#/entitykeywords:Entertainment,Gaming,Human Resources Hr