Falcon Computing Solutions Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Falcon Computing Solutions's estimated annual revenue is currently $4.8M per year.
- Falcon Computing Solutions received $8.0M in venture funding in May 2017.
- Falcon Computing Solutions's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Falcon Computing Solutions's total funding is $8M.
- Falcon Computing Solutions has 33 Employees.
- Falcon Computing Solutions grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- Falcon Computing Solutions currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Falcon Computing Solutions?
Looking beyond parallelization and focusing on customization and specialization for energy-efficient computing, Falcon Computing provides automated compilation tools, a runtime management tool, and acceleration libraries to enable scalable and seamless integration of heterogeneous accelerating technologies into existing data center infrastructures, with focus on FPGA-based acceleration. Falcon Computing brings orders-of-magnitude performance/power efficiency improvement for key big-data applications, including machine learning and computational genomics/precision medicine. Founded in 2014, Falcon Computing leverages the multi-year research outcomes and experience from the Center for Domain Specific Computing (CDSC), funded by a $10M award under the Expeditions in Computing program from the National Science Foundation in 2009. The CDSC Director, Prof. Jason Cong from UCLA (http://vast.cs.ucla.edu/people/faculty/jason-cong) is a key co-founder of this company.keywords:N/A