Falcon Computing Solutions Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Falcon Computing Solutions's estimated annual revenue is currently $4.8M per year.
- Falcon Computing Solutions received $8.0M in venture funding in May 2017.
- Falcon Computing Solutions's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Falcon Computing Solutions's total funding is $9.6M.
- Falcon Computing Solutions has 33 Employees.
- Falcon Computing Solutions grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- Falcon Computing Solutions currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Falcon Computing Solutions?
Looking beyond parallelization and focusing on customization and specialization for energy-efficient computing, Falcon Computing provides automated compilation tools, a runtime management tool, and acceleration libraries to enable scalable and seamless integration of heterogeneous accelerating technologies into existing data center infrastructures, with focus on FPGA-based acceleration. Falcon Computing brings orders-of-magnitude performance/power efficiency improvement for key big-data applications, including machine learning and computational genomics/precision medicine. Founded in 2014, Falcon Computing leverages the multi-year research outcomes and experience from the Center for Domain Specific Computing (CDSC), funded by a $10M award under the Expeditions in Computing program from the National Science Foundation in 2009. The CDSC Director, Prof. Jason Cong from UCLA (http://vast.cs.ucla.edu/people/faculty/jason-cong) is a key co-founder of this company.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Falcon Computing Solutions News
More information about Falcon cloud solutions available directly in AWS Marketplace. For more information about Falcon Computing visit ...
Falcon Computing Unveils FPGA Acceleration for Software Developers Working Across Hybrid ... SOURCE Falcon Computing Solutions, Inc.
SANTA CLARA, Calif., May 8, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Falcon Computing Solutions, a leader in acceleration technology and solutions for ...
Falcon Computing Solutions Funding