Fairlead Integrated Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Fairlead Integrated's estimated annual revenue is currently $33.6M per year.
- Fairlead Integrated's estimated revenue per employee is $308,000
- Fairlead Integrated has 109 Employees.
- Fairlead Integrated grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- Fairlead Integrated currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Fairlead Integrated?
Fairlead Integrated is a veteran-owned, small business supplier of integrated electrical and control systems, large-scale mechanical fabrications and structures, precision machined metal components and subsystems, and advanced mobile containerized products. Fairlead's products are part of mission critical systems in the U.S. Navy's Nimitz and Ford-class aircraft carriers, Virginia-class submarines, all classes of surface combatants and amphibious ships including Arleigh Burke Class DDGs, San Antonio Class LPDs and the Littoral Combat Ship and many classes of support and auxiliary ships of the Military Sealift Command, the Maritime Administration, and the U.S. Coast Guard. Additionally, Fairlead provides repair and maintenance services to small boats and craft through its Boatworks Division in Newport News, VA. Fairlead Integrated is headquartered in Portsmouth, VA with facilities in Portsmouth, Chesapeake, Virginia Beach, and Newport News.keywords:N/A