FULLERTON Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- FULLERTON's estimated annual revenue is currently $84.8M per year.
- FULLERTON's estimated revenue per employee is $325,000
- FULLERTON has 261 Employees.
- FULLERTON grew their employee count by -5% last year.
- FULLERTON currently has 1 job openings.
What Is FULLERTON?
For 20 years, Fullerton has provided award-winning design and engineering solutions to wireless and wireline service providers nationwide. Licensed in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico, its team of highly-skilled and registered engineers, project managers and designers take pride in consistently providing their clients with industry-leading expertise in their respective disciplines. Fullerton is a certified Minority Owned Business, ranked in the Top 20 Telecommunications Design Firms by Engineering News Record (ENR) Magazine 2015 and 2016, a Crain's Chicago Business Fast Fifty designee, and The Zweig Group's Hot Firm recipient. In 2013, the Technology Integration Group honored Fullerton with the DiversityNXT Solution Supplier Award. NETWORK INTEGRITY STARTS HEREkeywords:Hardware,Hardware Peripherals