FIGS Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- FIGS's estimated annual revenue is currently $45.1M per year.
- FIGS received $65.0M in venture funding in January 2018.
- FIGS's estimated revenue per employee is $228,000
- FIGS's total funding is $72M.
- FIGS has 198 Employees.
- FIGS grew their employee count by 55% last year.
- FIGS currently has 5 job openings.
What Is FIGS?
FIGS is revolutionizing the antiquated $10 billion medical apparel industry through its use of ridiculously soft and technical fabrics that are tailored to perfection. FIGS medical apparel is anti-microbial, wrinkle resistant, stain repellent, lint free and utilizes four way stretch. Through its customer-centric, vertically integrated e-commerce platform, FIGS has transformed the way medical professionals shop. Through its threads for threads initiative, for every set of scrubs sold, FIGS gives a set to a healthcare provider in need. The company has raised over $10 million in capital from a great group of tech investors including Campfire Capital, JH Partners, Mohr Davidow Ventures, Irving Place Capital, Raptor Ventures, Karlin Ventures, Riverwood Capital, 500 Startups, Suffolk Equity Partners, the Milken Family, Will Smith, Peter Morton, Steve Tisch, and John Fisher.keywords:E-Commerce,Fashion,Healthcare,Household & Personal Products,Personal Products