FAMU-FSU College of Engineering Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- FAMU-FSU College of Engineering's estimated annual revenue is currently $26.6M per year.
- FAMU-FSU College of Engineering's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- FAMU-FSU College of Engineering has 148 Employees.
- FAMU-FSU College of Engineering grew their employee count by 15% last year.
- FAMU-FSU College of Engineering currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is FAMU-FSU College of Engineering?
The FAMU-FSU College of Engineering was established as a joint program serving two universities in Tallahassee: Florida A&M University and Florida State University. We look forward to sharing with you how we capitalize on our strength in diversity of people, ideas and engineering solutions. Our uniqueness provides opportunity for quality, growth and diversity in academics and research. For more information visit, www.eng.famu.fsu.edukeywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
FAMU-FSU College of Engineering News
Mark Weatherspoon, professor of electrical and computer engineering and Associate Dean for Faculty Affairs at the FAMU-FSU College of ...
FAMU-FSU College of Engineering Assistant Professor Kourosh Shoele has spent the early stages of his career going with the flow. That is, in ...
FAMU-FSU College of Engineering Dean J. Murray Gibson's pitch to get his $6.5 million request included in the Board of Governors wish list to ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|