EyePromise Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- EyePromise's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.8M per year.
- EyePromise's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- EyePromise's total funding is $3M.
- EyePromise has 51 Employees.
- EyePromise grew their employee count by -2% last year.
- EyePromise currently has 1 job openings.
What Is EyePromise?
EyePromise provides nutraceuticals, technology and support to enhance and protect vision for people who depend on sight to perform at a higher level, those who face degenerative eye conditions and everyone who wants to see their best every day. With expertise in eye health and nutrition science, EyePromise delivers unmatched products and services. Our extensive line of ocular nutraceuticals covers a full range of patient needs, including macular health at every age, occasional dry eye, blood vessel integrity and athletic visual performance. The EyePromise portfolio also includes the QuantifEye MPS II, the industry-standard macular pigment optical density measurement instrument, to help more accurately assess eye health. Along with nutraceuticals and the QuantifEye, we provide comprehensive support partnerships with online and in-store support. For more information on improving eye care with EyePromise, call 866.833.2800 or email email@example.com:N/A