EyePoint Pharmaceuticals Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- EyePoint Pharmaceuticals's estimated annual revenue is currently $3M per year.
- EyePoint Pharmaceuticals received $60.0M in venture funding in February 2019.
- EyePoint Pharmaceuticals's estimated revenue per employee is $23,688
- EyePoint Pharmaceuticals's total funding is $217.5M.
- EyePoint Pharmaceuticals has 125 Employees.
- EyePoint Pharmaceuticals grew their employee count by -38% last year.
- EyePoint Pharmaceuticals currently has 2 job openings.
What Is EyePoint Pharmaceuticals?
EyePoint Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (formerly pSivida Corp.) is a specialty biopharmaceutical company committed to developing and commercializing innovative ophthalmic products. As a leading provider of miniaturized, sustained-release drug delivery products, we focus on improving the lives of patients with serious eye disorders in indications with high unmet medical need. With 3 FDA-approved sustained release treatments in ophthalmology we continue to push the evolution of our Durasert Technology platform to further enhance treatments for wet age-related macular degeneration, glaucoma, osteoarthritis and other diseases.keywords:Biotechnology,Cleantech,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals,Wind Power