Exyn Technologies Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Exyn Technologies's estimated annual revenue is currently $14.8M per year.
- Exyn Technologies's estimated revenue per employee is $246,000
- Exyn Technologies has 60 Employees.
- Exyn Technologies grew their employee count by 58% last year.
- Exyn Technologies currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Exyn Technologies?
Exyn Technologies was established in 2014 to commercialize decades of ground-breaking research in aerial robotics, drone swarms, multi-modal sensor fusion, 3D mapping, obstacle avoidance, and autonomous navigation & planning. Exyn's focus is on developing software for aerial robots so they can operate in GPS-denied environments, without human control, prior information, or pre-existing infrastructure (e.g. no motion capture system). Our approach to client engagement is to be a partner and jointly solve problems. We engage with clients in all parts of the value chain (solutions providers to end-users) across various industries. We are a spin-out from the University of Pennsylvania GRASP Labs under the direction of Professor Vijay Kumar. Our team is comprised of industrial and academic leaders in aerial robotics.keywords:N/A