Extend Fertility Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Extend Fertility's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.4M per year.
- Extend Fertility received $15.0M in venture funding in February 2019.
- Extend Fertility's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Extend Fertility's total funding is $15M.
- Extend Fertility has 46 Employees.
- Extend Fertility grew their employee count by -19% last year.
- Extend Fertility currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Extend Fertility?
Extend Fertility is the first service in the U.S. focused exclusively on women who want to proactively preserve their fertility options. We're inspired by the belief that women freezing their eggs for the future have a right to the same emotional support and physician excellence as women trying for a baby now. That's why we're creating a service centered around the unique, busy lives of these womenand making it affordable, so fertility preservation can finally be a real option. Because we're dedicated to fertility preservation (unlike most practices, which focus mainly on infertility issues), we're able to give you a personalized experience, with attention to the specific support you need during every step of the egg freezing process. Give us a call at 212-810-2828 or visit extendfertility.com to learn more about preserving your fertility potential.keywords:Healthcare,Healthcare Providers