Experian India Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Experian India's estimated annual revenue is currently $21.2M per year.
- Experian India's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Experian India has 101 Employees.
- Experian India grew their employee count by 25% last year.
- Experian India currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Experian India?
At Experian, we believe data has the power to transform lives and societies for the better. We specialize in making sense of data in powerful new ways that create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society as a whole. We've been helping individuals to take control of their finances to put themselves in a better position to buy their dream home and send their children off to university. We've been empowering businesses and organizations to make smarter decisions, lend responsibly, and to combat fraud in all sectors of our society. And our work here isn't done. Now more than ever, we're investing in new technologies, talented people, and innovative solutions. With more than 17,000 members of staff in 37 countries, we're dedicated to harnessing the power of data to deliver new opportunities and create a better tomorrow, for everyone.keywords:N/A