Excelus Learning Solutions Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Excelus Learning Solutions's estimated annual revenue is currently $97.6M per year.
- Excelus Learning Solutions's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Excelus Learning Solutions has 542 Employees.
- Excelus Learning Solutions grew their employee count by 38% last year.
- Excelus Learning Solutions currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Excelus Learning Solutions?
Our experience in providing staffing solutions across various industries provides us with an understanding of skill sets valued by employers. Accordingly, in collaboration with GoI and State governments and agencies, we provide skill development programs to bridge the skill gap and enhance employability of candidates from underprivileged sections of society. We are amongst the largest training and skill development partner for the Ministry of Rural Development based on approved project cost. (Source: F&S Report 2016). We have been authorized to deliver 21 programs by the Sectoral Skills Council, and had 66 operational centers across India as of March 31, 2016. Excelus is a division of Quess Corp Limited, India's leading business services provider established in 2007. Headquartered in Bengaluru, the company has a pan-India presence with 52 offices across 27 cities, as well as operations in North America, the Middle East and South East Asia.It serves over 1300+ customers across 4 segments namely, Global Technology Solutions, People & Services, Integrated Facility Management and Industrial Asset Management.keywords:N/A