Evolution Well Services Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Evolution Well Services's estimated annual revenue is currently $65.2M per year.
- Evolution Well Services's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Evolution Well Services has 266 Employees.
- Evolution Well Services grew their employee count by 33% last year.
- Evolution Well Services currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Evolution Well Services?
Evolution Well Services is the "Next Generation" pressure pumping company utilizing innovative custom-built electrically powered hydraulic fracturing equipment. The Evolution operational platform sets new standards in the industry for cost-effective fracturing treatments, safety, cleaner emissions, reduced crew sizes, reduced onsite footprints, quieter operations and more precise execution and control. Evolution Well Services is currently seeking qualified candidates for the following positions (contact us for more information): Corporate Office: - Electrical Engineer - Mechanical Design Engineer Rotational Field Crews working in South Texas and Mid-Con Regions: - Frac Service Supervisors - 7 yrs minimum experience - Frac Equipment Operators - 5 yrs minimum experience (Commercial Driver's License NOT required) - Electronics Technicians - 3 yrs minimum experience - Medium-Voltage Electricians - 5 yrs minimum experience - Gas Turbine Operators - experience working with aero-derivative turbines used in power generationkeywords:Automotive,Energy