EverybodyFights Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- EverybodyFights's estimated annual revenue is currently $17.8M per year.
- EverybodyFights received $Undisclosed in venture funding in April 2016.
- EverybodyFights's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- EverybodyFights's total funding is $1M.
- EverybodyFights has 66 Employees.
- EverybodyFights grew their employee count by 27% last year.
- EverybodyFights currently has 1 job openings.
What Is EverybodyFights?
EverybodyFights® features four class experiences based on a real fighter's training camp: BAGS (boxing), TRAIN (circuit), ROAD (endurance) and FIGHT (technique). Founded by George Foreman III and inspired by the soul of boxing, EverybodyFights has the grit of a traditional boxing gym delivered in the style of a luxury fitness studio. Whether you want to fight, or get into fighting shape, you can get it done at the King of Boxing Gyms.keywords:Fitness and Wellness