Everstream Solutions Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Everstream Solutions's estimated annual revenue is currently $111.2M per year.
- Everstream Solutions received $50.0M in venture funding in September 2015.
- Everstream Solutions's estimated revenue per employee is $325,000
- Everstream Solutions's total funding is $392.5M.
- Everstream Solutions has 342 Employees.
- Everstream Solutions grew their employee count by 14% last year.
- Everstream Solutions currently has 5 job openings.
What Is Everstream Solutions?
Everstream is your Business Fiber Network. As a super-regional network service provider, we provide fiber-based Ethernet, internet and data center solutions to businesses throughout the Midwest. With more than 10,000 miles of fiber across five states and comprehensive data center connectivity at 100 Gigabit speed, we provide the fastest network in our service areas. WE ARE THE BUSINESS FIBER NETWORK.® Everstream focuses on delivering best-in-class network solutions while providing an unrivaled commitment to customer service. Our engineers monitor, manage and maintain visibility and control over Everstream's 100% owned and operated fiber network from our 24/7 Network Operations Centers in Cleveland, Ohio and Lansing, Michigan. - 100% built, owned and operated network - 10,000+ miles of fiber throughout the Midwest - 5 states served: Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio and Wisconsin - 100 gigabits of dedicated Ethernet bandwidth - 24/7/365 Network Operations Centers in Cleveland, OH and Lansing, MIkeywords:B2B