EverlyWell Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- EverlyWell's estimated annual revenue is currently $72.9M per year.
- EverlyWell received $0.0M in venture funding in May 2017.
- EverlyWell's estimated revenue per employee is $251,379
- EverlyWell's total funding is $325M.
- EverlyWell has 290 Employees.
- EverlyWell grew their employee count by 79% last year.
- EverlyWell currently has 60 job openings.
What Is EverlyWell?
EverlyWell believes that health tests shouldnt be hard to get or hard to understand. The EverlyWell experience is simple. You order one of our kits online, you collect your sample from home and return it via pre-paid mail to one of our fully-certified partner laboratories. A board-certified physician in your state will review and validate your results before you get them. EverlyWell provides a complete, easy-to-read results report online in just a few days. Our comprehensive test kits measure key biomarkers through dried blood spot, urine or saliva samples that are collected in the comfort of your home. EverlyWell empowers individuals by providing easy access to health data. We are proud to offer a suite of direct-to-consumer, regulatory-compliant testswithout a lab visit.keywords:Fitness and Wellness,Healthcare