Everest Medicines Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Everest Medicines's estimated annual revenue is currently $21.7M per year.
- Everest Medicines's estimated revenue per employee is $201,000
- Everest Medicines has 108 Employees.
- Everest Medicines grew their employee count by 50% last year.
- Everest Medicines currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Everest Medicines?
Everest Medicines is dedicated to its mission of developing and commercializing novel transformative pharmaceutical therapies for patients in mainland China and other Asian territories. We strive to be the partner of choice for innovative companies around the world with products that address critical unmet medical needs for patients in Greater China and have a high probability of market approval. The Everest Medicines team has deep expertise and extensive track record of high quality clinical development, regulatory affairs, CMC, business development and operations both in China and with leading global pharmaceutical companies. The company's Series A round was led by C-Bridge Capital, a top-tier China healthcare private equity firm, with US $800 million under management.keywords:N/A