European Innovation Academy Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- European Innovation Academy's estimated annual revenue is currently $27.9M per year.
- European Innovation Academy's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- European Innovation Academy has 155 Employees.
- European Innovation Academy grew their employee count by 27% last year.
- European Innovation Academy currently has 1 job openings.
What Is European Innovation Academy?
The European Innovation Academy (EIA) is a non-profit educational institution. EIA educational programs are developed together with professionals of world class partner universities and companies: UC Berkeley, Stanford, Google, Amadeus, IBM, CA and many others. Future entrepreneurs are immersed in a multicultural ecosystem of 4000 students, speakers, mentors and venture capitalists from 65 different nationalities. * EIA is organizing the World's Largest Extreme Accelerator for digital innovations. * EIA executive programs are focused on: - disruptive innovation management, - 10X growth through design & innovation - digital transformation "The entrepreneurship education at EIA gives every participant the opportunity to be immersed in the extreme international startup environment" - Ken Singer, UC Berkeley "It is an excellent program for start-up minded students" - Martin Omander, Program Manager at Google "The caliber of the teams is super impressive - the people that are here and the potential of all the students. I get more impressed each year with the level of companies that are coming out." - Ravi Belani, Alchemist/Stanford Universitykeywords:N/A