Espressive Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Espressive's estimated annual revenue is currently $12M per year.
- Espressive received $23.0M in venture funding in August 2018.
- Espressive's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Espressive's total funding is $53M.
- Espressive has 83 Employees.
- Espressive grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- Espressive currently has 2 job openings.
What Is Espressive?
Espressive was founded on the belief that getting help at work shouldn't be so hard. While others have focused on solving the problems faced by help desk agents, Espressive shifted the focus to the employee - because you can't have self-service if your employees are not engaged. Barista, the first virtual support agent (VSA) for enterprise service management (ESM), brings the ease of consumer virtual assistants, such as Alexa and Google Home, into the workplace. Barista delivers a personalized user experience that results in employee adoption of 50 to 60% and reduced help desk call volume of 30 to 50%.keywords:saas