EquityZen Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- EquityZen's estimated annual revenue is currently $10.7M per year.
- EquityZen received $6.5M in venture funding in July 2017.
- EquityZen's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- EquityZen's total funding is $11.3M.
- EquityZen has 82 Employees.
- EquityZen grew their employee count by 52% last year.
- EquityZen currently has 1 job openings.
What Is EquityZen?
EquityZen connects shareholders of private companies with investors seeking alternative investments. We're hiring! Private company shareholders have a brand new way to diversify and monetize their holdings. EquityZen's proprietary solution provides access to cash without any effect on the company's shareholder count or capitalization table. Meanwhile, accredited investors (AIs) gain access to returns previously limited to larger asset managers: upside in growth firms. EquityZen's platform establishes a secure marketplace, allowing AIs to browse investment opportunities in emerging companies and industries. To learn more, send a client inquiry, please email: email@example.com To inquire about our openings, please go here: https://equityzen.com/careers/keywords:Marketplace,Banking,Crowdfunding,Finance,Human Resources Hr,Mobile