Equalum Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Equalum's estimated annual revenue is currently $4.9M per year.
- Equalum's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Equalum's total funding is $25M.
- Equalum has 34 Employees.
- Equalum grew their employee count by -8% last year.
- Equalum currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Equalum?
Equalum is a fully-managed, end-to-end data pipeline platform built for extreme performance and scalability. Equalum combines our unique data ingestion technology with the power of open source frameworks like Apache Kafka, Spark, and other widely deployed open source projects. Our log-based CDC replication solution is very heterogeneous, with out of the box support for all the major databases, new databases, and many file formats and applications such as Salesforce and SAP. We also offer a rich palette of zero-code, drag-and-drop ETL operators which can be augmented to meet your specific project requirements. Equalum can be deployed on-premises, all major public clouds and hybrid environments. Headquartered in Silicon Valley and Tel Aviv, Equalum is proud to work with some of the worldￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs top industrial, financial, and media enterprises.keywords:N/A