Epionce / Episciences Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Epionce / Episciences's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.5M per year.
- Epionce / Episciences's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Epionce / Episciences has 50 Employees.
- Epionce / Episciences grew their employee count by 9% last year.
- Epionce / Episciences currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Epionce / Episciences?
Driven by a passion for improving the lives of his patients, Episciences, Inc. was founded by Dr. Carl Thornfeldt to develop and introduce products to help make the skin optimally healthy. Backed by over 20 years of original research, Episciences, Inc. channels breakthrough science into its line of physician-dispensed skin care products, Epionce. Originally propelled from a grassroots level, Episciences, Inc. has enjoyed fast-paced growth in a very competitive market. Patients love their Epionce products and our incredibly loyal following of Epionce fans continues to grow exponentially. All the while, we strive to push the innovative envelope and introduce new products that make a positive difference in people's lives utilizing the most forward-thinking scientific approach.keywords:E-Commerce,Fitness and Wellness,Healthcare,Household & Personal Products,Personal Products,Pharmaceuticals